VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications. It’s a programming language that enables you to control everything in Excel. You’ll learn how to create Macros that can be run from things like a button on a spreadsheet, the Excel Ribbon – in fact, lots of places. Learning Excel VBA will enable you to do a lot more with the software than you can via the normal spreadsheet view. People might wonder why we need to use VBA in excel as MS-Excel itself provides loads on inbuilt functions. Answer is MS-Excel provides only basic inbuilt functions which may not be sufficient to perform complex calculations. Under those circumstances VBA becomes the most obvious solution. Excel VBA is the most popular and Powerful application and the reason behind this is, we can build very powerful tools in MS Excel using linear programming.
IBA has come up with VBA MACROS course which enables you to program excel so that you can automate a boring report, format a big chart to clean up some messy data.
Course Highlights –
- Working in Visual basic Editor
- VBA Sub and Function Procedure
- Working with Range Objects.
- Working with Programming Flow
- Automatic Procedures and Events
- Error Handling Techniques
- Bug Extermination Techniques
- Working on UserForm
- Creating worksheet functions
- Many More Functions
- 100% Practically course with 1:1 computer ratio
- Limited students in a batch
- Affordable fees
- Online Project Preparation
- Provides updated printed notes
- Practical assignments for continue practice
- 100% students satisfaction